Thursday 18 August 2016

Cards, tea-light holders and fimo goodies!

It's been a while since I have posted anything on here because I have been concentrating on the
50 Books blog
but I wanted to share with you things I have been making recently that will accompany the
Open House and end of auction on Sunday.

As Sunday approaches Tim and I are working joyfully towards the final preparations and the end of the auction. This has been quite a journey from the decision at the beginning of 2015 to undertake to make 50 books in a year. At that point I had no idea if it was possible, or what they would be like. I began with 3 books, all plain and from those I got more and more ideas about how they next one could be. It has been an amazing journey that I have been happy to share with many people. I'm glad many people have been able to view the books in person as there is such a different quality to holding the books as opposed to looking at photos or videos of them. 
Here is what else will be available on the day - 

handmade cards


 tea-light holders made from driftwood and logs


Poetry booklets


beautiful fimo shapes










There will also be refreshments and a vegan cake! What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment