Sunday 5 February 2017

Glass Christmas presents

I am a little delayed in putting this post up but one of the presents got lost mid-flight to Australia and it took a while before my daughter received it! 
Here, at last, are photos of the glass hangings I made for Christmas!
I had previously asked my family what their favourite sayings were, and these became the words on the glass.
It took a bit of experimenting to get the words to stay (decal paper printed from an inkjet printer) as the paper I used was different to what the glassmaker uses. The first attempt the words were completely burnt off so I had to redo them in my own oven!
Very happy with the results. 
The colours were chosen to match the recipient.
And I'm off to do some more glass-making next week #attheglasshouse




No comments:

Post a Comment