Monday 17 July 2017

If you read these words - holiday doodling

After some time sitting in the shade or playing in the pool, I have found time for some holiday doodling and really enjoyed playing with pattern and shapes. This one emerged over several days and on the final day it was obvious to me to add the words, which became a poem on the Mindful Living blog http://lauribower.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/if-you-read-these-words.html

Here is the complete page (A4) 


And hear of some close ups of the different sections.
Love the fluidity of how the shapes and patterns dance together!






As this followed on the next day. Playing with dots, inspired by @roannawells
I'm inspired to take this further when I get home, and use paint to create the dots,
and probably stitches! :)




2 comments:

  1. Greetings from the UK. Very creative. You are good at art. Well done.

    Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Andrew for your lovely comment, and hello now that I am back in the UK. I'm so glad you like this post. Much love Lauri

    ReplyDelete