Thursday 12 February 2015

Kusadama flowers and candle logs

 Here are the Kusadama flowers displayed on my hearth. I was very pleased to have the inspiration to put them in here, a little pot of extra long matches for fire-lighting. And they sit beautifully next to log candle holders that my husband has made. 

 On our window sill are more candle holders, this time from driftwood. These were collected last May and have been sitting by the front door waiting for inspiration to strike. A friend of mine paints messages on pieces she collects and I thought I might do something similar but I love the way these work with tealights. 


2 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous, you and your husband are a talented pair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Josie, very kind of you to say so. I'm glad you are enjoying the blog :)

      Delete